Welcome to Dove Meadows. We would like all our guests to have a safe and enjoyable stay. Please adhere to the following guidelines while on site.
- For your safety, the speed limit on the site is strictly 5mph
- Arrivals can be accepted on site after 2pm. Please vacate your pitch before 12 midday
- Adults only to take rubbish to our bins
- We request you use our recycling system for your rubbish. Please sort into paper, cardboard, glass, tins and plastic and place them in the appropriate containers
- Caravan awnings should have breathable groundsheets. As tents rarely have this facility, we waive this rule but may choose your pitch according to current site conditions
- This is a quiet site, please avoid making noise early and late in the day. We reserve the right to ask noisy parties to move on
- Please avoid using outside lights overnight, as these may disturb your fellow campers
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a lead or tethered at all times, walk and toilet them OFF SITE please. Please do not leave dogs unattended in vehicles when you go off site.
- We love children and welcome them to site, but please be aware we regretfully have no facilities for them to play. This is because we have nowhere safely away from vehicular movement. Our priority is your child’s safety. There is a wonderful play park just a short walk away in Marazion. Please supervise all young children for their safety, accompanying them to use the facilities where appropriate. Please refrain from ball games and cycling on site.
- The most important rule of our site is to have fun and enjoy your stay!
Enjoyed your stay?
We’d love to hear about it! Find us on TRIP ADVISOR, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM. Tag us in your photos! Do let us know if there were any issues with your stay in person, whilst on site, and we will endeavour to solve them!
We also have an on-site bnb available to book through air bnb. Take a look! www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/36787483
Ebony, our friendly site Great Dane is always on patrol!