Our most important rule is to have fun! These guidelines are set out to ensure everybody has a safe and enjoyable stay with us. Please do speak to us with any concerns.
- For your safety, the speed limit on the site is strictly 5mph
- Check in is between 2pm and 7pm. Please vacate your pitch before 12 midday
- This is a quiet site, please avoid making noise early and late in the day, especially after 10pm. We reserve the right to ask noisy parties to move on and may ask persons making noise that may disturb others, to reduce their activity
- We request you use our recycling system for your rubbish. Please sort into paper, cardboard, glass, tins and plastic and place them in the appropriate containers
- Caravan awnings should have breathable groundsheets. As tents rarely have this facility, we waive this rule but may choose your pitch according to current site conditions
- Please avoid using outside lights overnight, as these may disturb your fellow campers
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a lead or tethered at all times, walk and toilet them OFF SITE please. Please do not leave dogs unattended in vehicles when you go off site. Please see our Dog Code of Conduct.
- We love children and welcome them to site, but please be aware we regretfully have no facilities for them to play. This is because we have nowhere safely away from vehicular movement. Our priority is your child’s safety. There is a wonderful play park just a short walk away in Marazion. Please supervise all young children for their safety, accompanying them to use the facilities where appropriate. Please refrain from ball games and cycling on site
- By making your booking or enquiry, you are agreeing to our site guidelines and providing us with information to contact you regarding your stay
Enjoyed your stay?
We’d love to hear about it! Find us on TRIP ADVISOR, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM. Tag us in your photos! Do let us know if there were any issues with your stay in person, whilst on site, and we will endeavour to solve them!
We also have an on-site bnb available to book through air bnb. Take a look! www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/36787483