Lovely well-kept site in a wonderful location. Spacious pitches in a garden setting.
A REVIEWER – UK CAMPSITE
Dove Meadows: for a holiday in west Cornwall, it really is location, location, location!
Our Site is now closed for the season, but we take bookings all year around for the following season, so do get in touch!
Site Open Season: March-September
Dove Meadows is the perfect place for a camping or caravanning holiday in the Penzance and St Ives area. Our site is conveniently located on the edge of Marazion, with glimpses of St Michael’s Mount, and is a great base from which you can explore the delights of west Cornwall.
- 4 minutes walk from the sandy beaches of Mount’s Bay
- 5 minutes walk to bus services to Penzance, St Ives and further afield
- 10 minutes walk into the heart of Marazion with great places to eat and drink as well as galleries, Post Office and convenience store
- Easy road access to our site for caravans and motorhomes
- Everything you need is on our doorstep!
Our spacious camp site is suitable for touring caravans and motorhomes and we also have a number of tent pitches. Dove Meadows is a quiet site offering electric hook-ups, showers and toilet facilities. We don’t have a shop on site, but all your holiday needs are available from the centre of Marazion that is just a ten minute walk away.
Please take a few moments to explore our website. To enquire about availability and booking, please complete the enquiry form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01736 710854.
We are available all year to take your booking for west Cornwall’s premier camping location – our site is normally open from March to September.