We are closed from 31st October for the winter. We look forward to welcoming our guests again in 2021. Please do get in touch if you’d like to make a booking.
To enquire about availability or for more information, please call us on 01736 710854, email email@example.com or complete the form below.
Bookings can only be made by telephone, please call 01736 710854 as we (and our wardens) prefer to personally confirm reservations.
We are a quiet site so do not accept bookings for groups, parties, stag or hen events.
A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. It will secure your pitch, but is not a guarantee of an exact pitch location.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, with the exception of extenuating circumstances, of which would be reviewed by the site partners.
If extenuating circumstances are found, a £15 admin fee applies on refunds.
Apologies, but we cannot accept deposits via card payment.
Awnings, dogs and infants are free of charge. Showers cost 50p for seven minutes use.
Welcome to Dove Meadows.
Our most important rule is to have fun! These guidelines are set out to ensure everybody has a safe and enjoyable stay with us. Please do speak to us with any concerns.
- For your safety, the speed limit on the site is strictly 5mph
- Check in is between 2pm and 7pm. Please vacate your pitch before 12 midday
- This is a quiet site, please avoid making noise early and late in the day, especially after 10pm. We reserve the right to ask noisy parties to move on and may ask persons making noise that may disturb others, to reduce their activity
- Adults only to take rubbish to our bins
- We request you use our recycling system for your rubbish. Please sort into paper, cardboard, glass, tins and plastic and place them in the appropriate containers
- Caravan awnings should have breathable groundsheets. As tents rarely have this facility, we waive this rule but may choose your pitch according to current site conditions
- Please avoid using outside lights overnight, as these may disturb your fellow campers
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a lead or tethered at all times, walk and toilet them OFF SITE please. Please do not leave dogs unattended in vehicles when you go off site.
- We love children and welcome them to site, but please be aware we regretfully have no facilities for them to play. This is because we have nowhere safely away from vehicular movement. Our priority is your child’s safety. There is a wonderful play park just a short walk away in Marazion. Please supervise all young children for their safety, accompanying them to use the facilities where appropriate. Please refrain from ball games and cycling on site
- By making your booking or enquiry, you are agreeing to our site guidelines and providing us with information to contact you regarding your stay