DOG CODE OF CONDUCT
Here at Dove Meadows, dogs are very welcome, and we pride ourselves on being a dog friendly site. However, we know that not all our guests are so keen, so in the interest of a harmonious site, we politely ask our dog owning guests to adhere to the following points.
- We do not charge extra for dogs, but with effect from 2021 we will be restricting the number of dogs to maximum of 3 per pitch.
- It is with the greatest of respect that we ask you to exercise and toilet your furry family members off-site.
- Please keep dogs tethered at all times while on site.
- Do not leave your dogs unattended in your van or on site while you are away. If you go out, they must go with you.
- To avoid noise disruption, please do now allow your dog to persistently bark, which may disturb or upset other guests.
Noise disruption by dogs allowed to persistently bark or left unattended in vehicles during the day, will not be tolerated.
If you find yourselves without poop bags, please see reception and dispose of these little parcels in the appropriate bins.
DO NOT PUT THEM IN THE LOOS OR CHEMICAL WASTE POINTS.
There are some fantastic local facilities for dog friendly visits – beaches, cafes, restaurants, and experiences. Please see the DOG FRIENDLY CORNWALL website for information.
To enquire about availability, please call us on 01736 710854, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and we will be in contact with you very shortly.