Dove Meadows Covid 19 – Update 15-05-2020
As you will be aware, restrictions to non-essential travel still remain in place. It has therefore been necessary for us to remain closed until at least the 4th July 2020.
Our hope is that we may reopen in early July as part of Stage 3 of the UK Government’s plan to exit lockdown. However, the safety of both our guests, local community and our Dove Meadows family are of paramount importance, we will only take the decision to reopen when satisfied that it is safe to do so.
To our wonderful, loyal guests, eager to enjoy a stay with us, we extend our thanks for your patience and flexibility in rearranging your holidays. If we have not yet contacted you to rearrange your stay, please bear with us. We are working through bookings until the end of June systematically, and will get to you.
We will contact July and August bookings to rearrange holidays if restrictions are extended.
If you have any concerns or questions about your stay, please contact us at email@example.com or call on 01736 710854.
Finally, may we send our very best wishes to everyone during this challenging time.
Our very best wishes,
The Dove Meadows Team