Dove Meadows is west Cornwall’s premier camping and caravanning location
Dove Meadows is a great place to stay, whether you arrive in west Cornwall with your tent, caravan or motorhome.
We hope you enjoy your stay, but please take your time to familiarise yourself with the site rules and guidelines.
- For your safety, the speed limit on the site is strictly 5mph
- Arrivals can be accepted on site after 2pm
- Please vacate your pitch before 10am
- Adults only to take rubbish to our bins
- Please sort your rubbish into paper, cardboard, glass, tins and plastic and place them in the appropriate containers
- Caravan awnings should have breathable groundsheets. As tents rarely have this facility, we waive this rule but may choose your pitch according to current site conditions
- This is a quiet site, please avoid making noise early and late in the day. We reserve the right to ask noisy parties to move on.
- Dogs are welcome on the site, but please keep them on a lead or tethered at all times while on site.
- We love children and welcome them to site, but please be aware we regretfully have no facilities for them to play. This is because we have nowhere safely away from vehicular movement. Our priority is your child’s safety. There is a wonderful play park just a short walk away.
And of course, the most important rule of our site is to have fun!
Ebony, our friendly site Great Dane is always on patrol!